if the universe were to explode in five minutes, which could happen, would really want to be reading this in your final minutes?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Obama is the first ever word of mouth politician.

Barack Obama is here and with him is change. Obama is the modern day equivalent of Lincoln; a man who changed the face of America. Obama can and will do that.

That is what most people who have heard of Barack Obama think; that is what I thought before I actually looked up the information for myself. Not that Obama isn't the modern day Lincoln speech-wise, no, he is; but Obama is not going to drastically change the face of America --unless he has something up his sleeve.

The question is why do people not know who Obama is or what he stands for. It is because he doesn’t campaign that way. Obama is the first ever word of mouth politician. I remember that I first heard about him about a year ago from a friend. Also, the media does not give you a person’s platform and frankly neither does Obama.

So, what is, who is Obama? I am not going to write that because I want you to. It is necessary that you do that because the people need to know who could, potentially, if we rally behind him, be President.

No comments: